Sunday, August 12, 2007

Natasha & Robert at Jardin Del Sol -- 8/10/2007

We had the honor of photographing Natasha & Robert's wedding at the marvelous Jardin del Sol in Snohomish on Friday! They are such a wonderful couple, so very in love, and their wedding had so many unique accents--
from Natasha's amazing custom-made red dress to Robert's full Scottish regalia reflecting his heritage.

Natasha & Robert--we had so much fun with you both! Thank you again for allowing us to participate in your special day. Steve & I wish you great joy in your lives together!


Ceremony Location: Jardin Del Sol
Celebrant: Shirley Peoples, Unity Church of Kent
Dress: One Wilde Knight (Not entirely work safe, he makes corsets for things other than weddings as well. But he definitely makes a stunning wedding dress!)
Catering: Twelve Baskets Catering
Cake: Mike's Amazing Cakes

Note:
I had the WORST time deciding what to post; when I pulled my favorites, there were over 40 of them! Even after paring them down, this one's long--enjoy!!!!! Wedding pictures are now posted on the main site under client galleries.

Click on the images below to see the larger size.



The dress was a gorgeous custom made corseted ball gown from One Wilde Knight. It was simply incredible--just look at that fabric!




Isn't she stunning?????








I love these two--two views of the same event. I was beyond the archway leading into the ceremony area as the couple exited--Steve was by the seating, watching from behind. Shirley was clearly so excited & happy for the couple she had just joined in marriage! And I love how they've only got eyes for each other. :)











Their families were so loving--and Robert's family came all the way from Australia to join them for this special day!




And my absolute favorite picture of all (I think...there's so many I loved!):

No comments: