Thursday, June 21, 2007

ANTI - Workshop (pt. 1)

I'm recovering from spending most of this week in the ANTI Workshop, a three + day seminar created by Boutwell Studio & altF (also known as Doug & Chenin Boutwell and John & Dalisa Cooper). Both couples are fantastic teachers and wonderful people, as well as fabulous photographers. I can't even begin to describe how much I learned from this team, and from the other photogs who participated.

This is just a preview of yesterday's shoot--I'm completely beat, but I wanted to share these three photos as they were some of my favorites. As a set, I think they're some of the strongest work I've done so far. :) More on the seminar & this shoot in the next post, I promise. You should be able to click on any of them to see more detail, they become even more contrasty than usual once they're uploaded to the blog.





Thanks Chenin, Dalisa, Doug & John. I had an amazing time--Vegas in March can't come soon enough!

(special thanks to Huy of f8 studio for recommending this seminar, and extra special thanks & hugs to Dalisa for giving me the courage to come & play!)

Bonus points to those who can identify this model--more about her & a few others I met this week in the next post. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo girl! Look at these sassy shots! Good work- I can't wait to see the next batch!